F Kate Spade New York Staci Medium Saffiano Leather Satchel Purse - top hand bags and purses for women

Kate Spade New York Staci Medium Saffiano Leather Satchel Purse

Properties

I bought this to replace my tried and true hand bag that ripped during my last trip to and from the airport. It's beautiful and the exact size I was looking for. It can hold all of my essentials and a bit more without being too bulky. Feels super high quality.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

 

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me